Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Inquisitor ... Grimjack?

I did a kitbash figure a few years ago, envisioning a 40K Inquisitor. But it really was just an excuse to build my own version of Grimjack, a sci-fi/fantasy bounty hunter from the 1980s comic book of the same name. Not up to speed? Try here.

Anywho, the figure main body was an Adeptus Arbites leader with the head from a Space Wolf scout. The biggest challenge, aside from removing the old head, was removing the figure's right arm, which was cradling a shotgun. I then built a new arm out of greenstuff and an old Space Marine shoulder pad and added the Howling Banshee power sword. To hide the join of the new head, I sculpted a scarf. Not my best work as it still looks like a tongue. Live and learn. I used Rhino spare parts for the base.




No comments:

Post a Comment