Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Conan, Part 2

This is the continuation of my large number of commissioned figures for Conan: The Board Game by Monolith. I'm going to focus on the ladies in Conan's life, four versions of Belit and two versions of Valeria. I should note that all of these figures were a mixed bag. I'm not a big fan of plastic because it doesn't hold detail as well as metal. One of the biggest problems is faces as I don't think it's very easy to get an expression, instead creating figures with bland faces. But you can use paint to fix some of that. In case you wondered, I achieved the pale flesh for Belit's latter three versions with a base of Reaper's Vampiric Shadow, which I shaded by adding a little purple and then highlighting with linen white (also Reaper).

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment